Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trippin'




Always on the move, noon til night, did almost die one too many times but that's how we like it, no? It rained and then rained some more until we couldn't see, which was bad since Rachel doesn't like using her windshield wipers very much at all. And I've driven with her before but never with Amanda and Erik who came to my house and I had my very first road trip with friends. On the way back home this morning at 5 this morning they were sleeping kids all flopped over each other in the backseat and Rach and I ate a cinnamon bun with a black plastic fork.
Raindrops were silver on glass and Erik felted us into his hair one by one, I went first, and the sky turned indigo so that the lights of the bridge we crossed could stand out against it.





No comments:

Post a Comment