Friday, October 16, 2009

My, How We Go Together



Guess who matched yesterday? Not that I've never done this before (intentionally or not, with my little sister or childhood best friend), but this here reached a new high of matchiness. Yes, the event calls for the coining of a new word: matchiness.
Upon returning home last night I discovered that my roommate Caitlin and I were not only wearing the same dress, but we both had on a particular shade of forest green and black. And not only this, but we were exactly opposites in color; I had the black dress and Caitlin green, I had green tights and Caitlin black. And both wearing knee-high boots. Needless to say this needed to be documented and shown off at the party later last night. Oh, to be completely and utterly fashionable!


No comments:

Post a Comment