Saturday, October 10, 2009

For Musings and Fathomings and Anything Else There Is



A night of beautiful and maybe not-so-beautiful things, new and old and revisited. Learned it is pointless to attend a Gayrave at Johns Hopkins even though they have a fog machine and free glowsticks and a room to dance. We brought the party, and left with it too. One girl in a green dress and red hair and there was pumping bass that thudded my chest.
Too many people for one car drove back and up, landed in alleyways that seemed covered in layers of mauve, I had been there before couldn't place when. Girl sat on steps and then girls sat on more white stairs whose paint chipped off as we speak as we walked back downstairs because we didn't have $5 and it wouldn't be worth it anyway.
Walked all the way back and down and then up again to the roof where we sang and discussed and played my beautiful blue baby and it was too sacred and too perfect for technology. And even if I did have my camera I wouldn't have taken a picture. And that night didn't end until the sun came up again.




No comments:

Post a Comment