Monday, September 28, 2009

Crack in my Cup



The other day I received in the mail a letter containing three teabags two index cards three crossword puzzles two recipes one postcard. It was from Linda, my mother who knows I like these things. She did not know that never before have I tasted Thé Recomfortant, Comforting Tea for the non-speakers among you.
Today I drank it and enjoyed so much that at 12.32 am I made it again because it tastes like licorice and chamomile and honeyspice and rose and I like drinking tea. Just now however I noticed a pooling of water around the bottom of my Pod, The Pod, my favourite cup, and a hairline fracture running down its side where liquid slowly seeps through and even if I wipe it off more will come again. Such a red kettle we have.






No comments:

Post a Comment